Great Coates Primary School
Would you like an opportunity to join an outstanding team?
Great Coates Primary School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant at Level 2 to support the education of our children with a start date of after the Easter break, working 20 hrs per week Monday – Friday 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Have high expectations?
- Believe in developing the potential of ALL children?
- Have experience of supporting raising attainment across the Primary phase?
- Enjoy working with children?
- Nurture, inspire and motivate?
If the answer is yes we would love you to get in touch!
We can offer:
- Highly rewarding children
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Excellent professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and Barred List check