Breakfast club and after school club September 2020
In September, the school will be providing 30 places for breakfast club from 8am to 8:50am. The places must be pre-booked. Priority will be given to children of parents who are working and need to use breakfast club.
Due to coronavirus, breakfast club will be run differently, with children mostly sat down with an activity pack each. The cost of breakfast club will be £2 per child.
Once pupils have finished in breakfast club they will go to their classroom where they will be supervised by their teachers regardless of their staggered start time.
There will be no after school club in September. This will be reviewed regularly.
The following information is not valid during the coronavirus crisis but is how we normally run breakfast club and after school club.
We offer a breakfast club five days a week. It is run by members of our staff, so are familiar to the children. There are a range of activities for the children to do including; board games, construction, colouring and craft. On nice days they can play outside.
- Any child can attend
- Booking is not required
- Cost is £1 per day per child.
- Choice of cereal only (children do not have to have the breakfast, however the cost is the same)
- Payment must be made on the day or pre-paid
- Doors open at 8am
- Breakfast served until 8.30am
- As with all clubs, attendance is reliant on good behaviour, if your child’s behaviour is unacceptable you will be told that they can no longer attend.
After School Club
We run an after school club from 3:20pm to 6pm each night which is supervised by school staff. Please contact the school office for details of current charges and if you are interested in your child attending.